Founded in the regional Australian town of Bega in the early 1990s, NGH Environmental is one of Australia’s most experienced specialist environmental management consultancies.
From an early focus on environmental impact assessment and ecological surveys, NGH Environmental extended its range of services from EIAs, environmental management plans and ecology to include specialist advice in sectors as diverse as bushfire planning and heritage site assessments. NGH Environmental are now leaders in providing environmental consulting services and expert advice in development and planning areas such as road construction, renewable energy power stations and associated infrastructure, and municipal, power and telecommunication services.
More than 20 years later, the head office for NGH Environmental continues to be in Bega, NSW, but the business has now expanded into a number of other major towns and capital cities including:
- Sydney, working predominantly in Sydney Basin
- Canberra, servicing the ACT and surrounding Capital Region
- Wagga Wagga, NSW, servicing regions from the Snowy Mountains west and into Victoria
- Bathurst, NSW, servicing the Central West, through to north western NSW and beyond
- Berridale, NSW, focusing on the Snowy Mountains region
- Newcastle, NSW, servicing the Hunter and northern regions of NSW
This breadth of regional exposure across southern Australia means NGH Environmental understands the environmental consulting needs of a range of industries and communities, whether they be for small projects or major infrastructure developments, across topics as diverse as remote renewable energy developments to inner city infrastructure. Our experience extends to working with remote, rural and urban clients.
From the early days we have met our core value of being ethically and environmentally responsible. We value flexibility in the workplace and support the ongoing professional development of our staff.