In addition to our specialist services, NGH Environmental offers a range of environmental planning, assessment and management services, including:
- Environmental planning
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental management plans
- Specialist assessments (eg heritage, ecology)
- Development of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Environmental auditing
- Environmental monitoring and reporting
- Environmental training and induction
- NGH Environmental has more than 21 years experience in environmental planning and management, including providing planning advice on a range of major infrastructure projects such as windfarms, lineal developments and development within areas of high conservation value.
Ecological Assessment and Management
NGH Environmental is one of Australia’s foremost specialist ecological consultants, offering a range of services in this field. For further details and examples of some of our reports, refer to our Ecology page.
Heritage Assessment and Management
NGH Environmental has a growing specialist heritage division, offering a range of services in this field. For further details and examples of some of our reports, refer to our Heritage page.
Environmental Professionals (ACT Legislation)
NGH Environmental can provide environmental professionals who meet the requirements of the Planning and Development Regulation 2008 (ACT) in that they hold relevant professional qualifications in relation to the preparation of environmental impact statements and have the experience in the preparation of environmental impact statements or have the capacity to prepare environmental impact statements.
NGH Environmental offers specialist services for organisations wanting to become more sustainable. These include services to help you manage energy and greenhouse gas emissions and reduce your carbon footprint, as well as preparation of Environmental Management Systems (EMS).